Beginner, intermediate and advanced skiers will take their skiing to the next level with Amanda Pirie, one of Britain’s top female ski instructors. She believes that everyone has the potential to reach their goals using the development of essential skiing skills as the stepping stones. Amanda’s ski lessons in Val d’Isere and Hemel Hempstead’s Snow Centre are a fun way to make some real progress in your skiing.
During her lessons and courses Amanda applies the following principles:
- All coaching is shaped around each individual’s goals and expectations.
- A positive two-way trust relationship facilitates development and understanding.
- Amanda establishes a challenging, comfortable, fun and safe lessons which she adapts to suit each individual’s personal learning style.
- Amanda’s understanding of sports science including biomechanics, psychology and physiology is applied to achieve the best learning environment and skiing performance.
- Amanda inspires her clients to achieve their goals as she applies her extensive experience and expertise to all her lessons which she delivers with passion and enthusiasm.
- Everyone is different but the principles of skiing do not change. Amanda works with you to help you develop your skiing skills so you can master and enjoy the mountains!