Please read this small print. By making a booking, you are agreeing to all the terms and conditions listed below:
1. It is your responsibility to obtain the relevant insurance for your holiday, making sure it covers the Snowsports activities you will be participating in. Please check that your insurance policy includes off-piste skiing cover.
2. In the event of essential cancellation by you; you will receive a 90% refund of payments made up to a month before the start date of your course, cancellation within a month you will receive a 50% refund of payments made unless it is within 14 days of the start date of your course, within which time you will receive no refund. We strongly recommend you take out cancellation insurance.
3. Payment in full or 20% deposit must be made to secure your place on the course. Payment in full must be paid one month before your course start date.
4. In the event of cancellation or curtailment or inability to ski because of inclement weather or lack of snow, no refunds will be made to you. We recommend you take out cancellation insurance and on request we can provide you with a letter for your insurance company.
5. If the camp is cancelled by Performance Ski Coaching, a full refund of payments received will be given as soon as possible, but no refund or responsibility will be made for additional costs incurred.
6. Photographs of clients may be used in publicity material relating to Performance Ski Coaching. Your booking confirms consent to the photographs being used. Please let Amanda know if you would prefer video or photographs of not to be used by Performance Ski Coaching.
7. It is your responsibility to arrive for your lesson at a suitable level of fitness and with the correct equipment. Please inform us if you have any injuries or illnesses which we should be aware of. Please feel free to ask Amanda for advice about your equipment.
8. There may be additional terms and conditions specific to the product you are booking.
If you are not 100% satisfied with our service or your lessons, please let us know as soon as possible and we will make our best efforts to meet your expectations.
Bookings with Amanda Pirie, Performance Ski Coaching, will be governed by, and construed and interpreted in accordance with Scottish Law.